PRO10 Celebrates 121st Police Service Anniversary
PRO10 celebrated its 121st Police Service Anniversary bannering the theme: “Matibay na Ugnayan ng Pulisya at Mamamayan, tungo sa Pagkakaisa, Kapayapaan at Kaunlaran” with DIR. ARNEL M. AGABE, CESO III, Regional Director, DILG 10 as the Guest of Honor and Speaker at RHQ New Grandstand, Camp Alagar, Lapasan, Cagayan de Oro City on September 5, 2022.
The activity was highlighted with the giving of awards and recognition to the deserving PNP Personnel and Units for their exemplary performance and notable accomplishments.
The following were the awardees for this year’s PSA Celebration:
• PCOL HENRY G DAMPAL - Best Senior Police Commission Officer for Administration
• PCOL AARON M MANDIA - Best Senior Police Commissioned Officer for Operations
• PMAJ ABDUL ALIM T SUMANDAR - Best Junior Police Commissioned Officer for Administration
• PCPT MARK ALLAN P DUNGCA - Best Junior Police Commissioned Officer for Operations
• PEMS Dominador D Datahan - Best Senior Police Non-Commissioned Officer for Administration
• PEMS Michael A Enguito - Best Senior Police Non-Commissioned Officer for Operations
• PSSg Genevieve H Lozada - Best Junior Police Non-Commissioned Officer for Administration
• PSSg Allain B Sajol - Best Junior Police Non-Commissioned Officer for Operations
• NUP Racquel A Arcayera - Best Non-Uniformed Personnel (Supervisory Level)
• NUP Carmela A Guylan - Best Non-Uniformed Personnel (Non- Supervisory Level)
• Bukidnon Police Provincial Office - Best Police Provincial Office
• Iligan City Police Office - Best City Police Office
• Malaybalay Component City Police Station, Bukidnon PPO - Best Component City Police Station
• Plaridel Municipal Police Station, Misamis Occidental PPO - Best Municipal Police Station
• 2nd Provincial Mobile Force Company, Bukidnon PPO - Best Provincial Mobile Force Company
• Iligan City Mobile Force Company - Best City Mobile Force
• Engr. Erwin Pio B Bollozos, Chairman, RAGPTD 10
• Mr. Jose D Felicilda, Chairman, Committee on Resource
• Mr. Antonio D Uy, Chairman, Committee on Learning and Growth Perspective
• Atty. Alfred Lord Tennyson Q Gaccion IV, Chairman, Committee on Process Excellence Perspective
• Mr. Colbert G Rabaya, Chairman, Committee on Community Perspective
• Ms. Gwen Georgette U Solon, Vice-Chairwoman, Committee on Process Excellence
During his message, Dir. Agabe relayed the statement of SILG, Atty. Benjamin Abalos Jr. and said, “Marami tayong magiging kalaban sa mga susunod na taon. And if there’s one thing na hinihingi ko sa inyo ay ang pagmamahal sa bayan na inyo nang ipinakita. At asahan po ninyo, nasa likod niyo po ako. Ako ang kakampi niyo. Kami ay kakampi ninyo.”
The statement signifies that the cooperation of various government sectors and the community is imperative in the police service to attain a sustainable and peaceful place in Northern Mindanao.
“Kung kasama natin ang lahat ng mamamayan, we are confident that the PNP will continue to strive towards excellence by enforcing the law, preventing and controlling crimes, maintaining peace and order, and ensuring public safety and internal security— living the vision which the personnel have to set to the organization and to themselves.” he added.
PBGEN LAWRENCE B COOP, Regional Director, PRO10 said that the awardees deserved the recognition because they have earned and worked hard for it.
“Ito ay nagpapakita na ang mga kapulisan natin ay nagtatrabaho kaya deserving sila na mabigyan ng awards at sana this will inspire others to do the same, to excel sa kani-kanilang trabaho upang masugpo natin ang mga problema ng ating nasasakupan.” RD COOP said. ###
SOURCE: RPIO PRO10
PRO10 Commemorates the National Heroes' Day
Camp 1Lt Vicente G Alagar- Police Regional Office 10 conducted a Monday Flag Raising Ceremony in observance of the National Heroes Day at the New Grandstand, Camp 1Lt Vicente G Alagar, Lapasan, Cagayan de Oro City on August 29, 2022.
PBGEN LAWRENCE B COOP relayed the message of the PNP Chief, PGEN RODOLFO S AZURIN, JR and said that, “we do not only commemorate the glorious past but we also pay respect, with the highest esteem, to our many modern-day heroes.”
This commemoration honors not only the known Filipino Heroes but also the unsung Filipino people who laid their lives and fought for the independence of the country.
“Today, we reaffirm our commitment to the peace and security that our heroes fought and died for. With this commitment, we remain on the battlefield against crime, illegal drugs, corruption, and terrorism even as we continue our tireless pursuit of cleansing our backyard of members unfit to be called the nation’s protectors and public servants.” RD COOP also said.
Further, a wreath laying ceremony was held in recognition to the Filipino Heroes who struggled for the nation's freedom, including those who lost their lives in pursuit of freedom.
The men and women of PRO10 will continue to perform their duties and responsibilities as law enforcers to attain a more progressive and peaceful Northern Mindanao. ###
SOURCE: RPIO PRO10
PBGEN COOP Assumes Post as Regional Director of PRO10
Police Regional Office 10- PBGEN LAWRENCE BALDAN COOP assumed the post as the new Regional Director of Police Regional Office 10 during the Turn-over of Command Ceremony at Camp 1Lt Vicente G Alagar, Lapasan, Cagayan de Oro City on August 16, 2022.
The ceremony was presided by PMGEN PATRICK T VILLACORTE, Commander of Area Police Command, Eastern Mindanao, who was accorded with arrival honors.
An arrival honors was also accorded for the Incoming Regional Director of this PRO.
Prior to his assumption as Regional Director in PRO10, PBGEN COOP was designated as Chief of Supervisory Office for Security and Investigation Agencies (SOCIA).
In his message, the Incoming RD was elated for a warm welcome that this PRO has extended to him.
“In my assumption of office, I bring along with me the standard orders from the Chief, PNP to ensure the maintenance of peace and order and security in the region.” He said.
Further, RD COOP mentioned to follow the peace and order framework of the Chief, PNP which is MKK=K that stands for Malasakit, Kaayusan, Kapayapaan and Kaunlaran supplemented by the KASIMBAYANAN Program.
“With this framework, we shall relentlessly continue our efforts in the campaign against illegal drugs, loose firearms, wanted persons, criminalities, and terrorism.” He added.
RD COOP calls the people of Northern Mindanao to continuously support PNP PRO10 in all its programs and activities to champion its mission which is to serve and protect and to further attain a safer place to live, work, and invest. ###
SOURCE: RPIO PRO10
PRO10’s Police Ops Net 138 Arrest on Wanted Persons During Sacleo
PBGEN BENJAMIN C ACORDA JR, Regional Director, PRO10 commended the operating units for the successful conduct of Simultaneous Anti-Criminality Law Enforcement Operations (SACLEO) on July 20-22, 2022.
The operation implemented a total of four Search Warrants for R.A. 9165 which resulted in the arrest of four personalities and confiscation of more or less 32 grams of methamphetamine hydrochloride, locally known as shabu, with an estimated Standard Drug Price of PhP241,638.00.
Four other Search Warrants were also implemented on the campaign against loose firearms which also resulted in the arrest of four personalities and a seizure of two firearms.
Meanwhile, PRO10 scored big in the campaign against wanted persons in which a total of 138 were arrested during the three-day operation.
Overall, a total of 148 SACLEO operations were conducted with positive results.
RD ACORDA stated that PRO10 will continue to strengthen its police operations especially in the campaign against illegal drugs and wanted persons.
“I really appreciate the efforts of our men and women of PRO10 who are vigorously doing their best in so far as law enforcement and public safety are concerned. Let us maintain this momentum while we also build trust and strengthen our relationship with the community.” He said.
PRO10 urges the public to continuously support the government in its campaign against all forms of criminality in order to attain a secure and peaceful Northern Mindanao. ###
SOURCE: RPIO PRO10
Page 6 of 48