Highlights of the celebration were the turned over of the Zumba Proceeds to Leupapo, Inc. and presentation of awards to the distinguished personnel, units, and stakeholders for their commendable acts and outstanding contributions to the betterment of their communities and the enhancement of police service.
- PCOL MICHAEL M PAREJA, Chief, RICTMD, Best Senior Police Commissioned Officer for Administration
- PCOL AARON M MANDIA, Chief, RCD, Best Senior Police Commissioned Officer for Operations
- PLTCOL CARLITO R CHUA JR, 1st PMFC, BUKPPO, Best Junior Police Commissioned Officer for Administration
- PMAJ MERIN M MACAWILI, OIC, Kalilangan MPS, Best Junior Police Commissioned Officer for Operations
- PCMS Norman S Gahiton, Intelligence Operative, CDEU, Best Senior Police Non-Commissioned Officer for Operations
- PSSg Liena Sol-Josefa M Jovita, Admin PNCO, COCPO, Best Junior Police Non-Commissioned Officer for Administration
- Pat Mike Wilson C Sabellina, Warrant Server, RDEU 10, Best Junior Police Non-Commissioned Officer for Operations
- NUP Jerrahmae M Babaylan, Admin Asst III, Magsaysay MPS, Best Non-Uniformed Personnel (Non-Supervisory Level)
- Best Police Provincial Office (PPO): Bukidnon PPO
- Best City Police Office (CPO): Cagayan de Oro CPO
- Best Component City Police Station: Malaybalay CPO
- Best Municipal Police Station (MPS): Manolo Fortich MPS
- Best Regional Mobile Force Battalion (RMFB): RMFB 10
- Best Provincial Mobile Force Company (PMFC): 1st PMFC, BUKPPO
- Best City Mobile Force Company (CMFC): Cagayan de Oro City Mobile Force Company, COCPO
- Best City Police Station (CPS): Police Station 5, Cagayan de Oro CPO
- Best Maneuver Company (MC): 1004th MC, RMFB 10
Special recognitions were also extended to Regional Medical and Dental Unit (RMDU 10), Regional Communication and Electronic Unit (RCEU 10), and PNP Retirement and Benefit Unit (PRBU 10), all National Administrative Support Unit; Regional Intelligence Unit (RIU 10), Regional Maritime Unit (RMU 10), and Regional Explosive and Canine Unit (RECU 10), all National Operation Support Unit
The celebration extended its gratitude to valued stakeholders, including All Terrain Trekkers and Cross-Country Klub (ATTACK CDO), Sec. Maria Belen S. Acosta, CESE, Chairperson, MinDA, and Dr. Adrian M. Tamayo, Chief Public Relation, MinDA.
The event also acknowledged the winners of the Photography Contest, whose captivating images captured this event’s theme. The winners were:
- PSSg Quennie D Betinol, Lanao del Norte PPO, 1st Prize.
- PCpl George C Paano, Misamis Occidental PPO, 2nd Prize.
- Pat Jesie Mae S Igbalic, Cagayan de Oro CPO, 3rd Prize.
In the KKDAT Category (Kabataan Kontra Droga at Terorismo):
- Keziah Shanadine B. Canete, Camiguin Province, 1st Prize.
- Mark Jose T. Eballes, Misamis Oriental, 2nd Prize.
PGen Acorda expressed his pride in the achievements of PRO10 and its personnel especially on the operational front. He emphasized the importance of unity and efforts between the police force and the community in making the streets safer and the communities more secure.
“Let us remember that this success is not the result of the work of a few, but the collective efforts of a united force,” he said.
He also enjoined all PNP personnel to continuously uphold the values of integrity, empathy, and professionalism in all that they do.
“Treat every citizen with respect, and dignity, for by doing so, you not only maintain law and order but also earn the trust and confidence of the very people we serve,” he added. ###
SOURCE: RPIO PRO10