PRO10 celebrated its 121st Police Service Anniversary bannering the theme: “Matibay na Ugnayan ng Pulisya at Mamamayan, tungo sa Pagkakaisa, Kapayapaan at Kaunlaran” with DIR. ARNEL M. AGABE, CESO III, Regional Director, DILG 10 as the Guest of Honor and Speaker at RHQ New Grandstand, Camp Alagar, Lapasan, Cagayan de Oro City on September 5, 2022.
The activity was highlighted with the giving of awards and recognition to the deserving PNP Personnel and Units for their exemplary performance and notable accomplishments.
The following were the awardees for this year’s PSA Celebration:
• PCOL HENRY G DAMPAL - Best Senior Police Commission Officer for Administration
• PCOL AARON M MANDIA - Best Senior Police Commissioned Officer for Operations
• PMAJ ABDUL ALIM T SUMANDAR - Best Junior Police Commissioned Officer for Administration
• PCPT MARK ALLAN P DUNGCA - Best Junior Police Commissioned Officer for Operations
• PEMS Dominador D Datahan - Best Senior Police Non-Commissioned Officer for Administration
• PEMS Michael A Enguito - Best Senior Police Non-Commissioned Officer for Operations
• PSSg Genevieve H Lozada - Best Junior Police Non-Commissioned Officer for Administration
• PSSg Allain B Sajol - Best Junior Police Non-Commissioned Officer for Operations
• NUP Racquel A Arcayera - Best Non-Uniformed Personnel (Supervisory Level)
• NUP Carmela A Guylan - Best Non-Uniformed Personnel (Non- Supervisory Level)
• Bukidnon Police Provincial Office - Best Police Provincial Office
• Iligan City Police Office - Best City Police Office
• Malaybalay Component City Police Station, Bukidnon PPO - Best Component City Police Station
• Plaridel Municipal Police Station, Misamis Occidental PPO - Best Municipal Police Station
• 2nd Provincial Mobile Force Company, Bukidnon PPO - Best Provincial Mobile Force Company
• Iligan City Mobile Force Company - Best City Mobile Force
• Engr. Erwin Pio B Bollozos, Chairman, RAGPTD 10
• Mr. Jose D Felicilda, Chairman, Committee on Resource
• Mr. Antonio D Uy, Chairman, Committee on Learning and Growth Perspective
• Atty. Alfred Lord Tennyson Q Gaccion IV, Chairman, Committee on Process Excellence Perspective
• Mr. Colbert G Rabaya, Chairman, Committee on Community Perspective
• Ms. Gwen Georgette U Solon, Vice-Chairwoman, Committee on Process Excellence
During his message, Dir. Agabe relayed the statement of SILG, Atty. Benjamin Abalos Jr. and said, “Marami tayong magiging kalaban sa mga susunod na taon. And if there’s one thing na hinihingi ko sa inyo ay ang pagmamahal sa bayan na inyo nang ipinakita. At asahan po ninyo, nasa likod niyo po ako. Ako ang kakampi niyo. Kami ay kakampi ninyo.”
The statement signifies that the cooperation of various government sectors and the community is imperative in the police service to attain a sustainable and peaceful place in Northern Mindanao.
“Kung kasama natin ang lahat ng mamamayan, we are confident that the PNP will continue to strive towards excellence by enforcing the law, preventing and controlling crimes, maintaining peace and order, and ensuring public safety and internal security— living the vision which the personnel have to set to the organization and to themselves.” he added.
PBGEN LAWRENCE B COOP, Regional Director, PRO10 said that the awardees deserved the recognition because they have earned and worked hard for it.
“Ito ay nagpapakita na ang mga kapulisan natin ay nagtatrabaho kaya deserving sila na mabigyan ng awards at sana this will inspire others to do the same, to excel sa kani-kanilang trabaho upang masugpo natin ang mga problema ng ating nasasakupan.” RD COOP said. ###
SOURCE: RPIO PRO10