The one-unit Shuttle Bus (Hino Bus) was turned over to PCOL HENRY G DAMPAL, Chief of Regional Logistics and Research Development Division (RLRDD) for the use of Logistics Directs Support Service in general dispatch of men and women of PRO 10 in performing tasks as well as to the unyielding support of the community.
The recipients of the five units of troop carrier were:
• PLTCOL RANDY T ANITO, Force Commander, 2nd PMFC BUKIDNON POLICE PROVINCIAL OFFICE
• PMAJ GUMER G LADERA, Force Commander, CAMIGUIN PROVINCIAL MOBILE FORCE PLATOON
• PLTCOL MARK ANTHONY D CAGALITAN, Force Commander, 2nd PMFC LANAO DEL NORTE PPO
• PLTCOL HARVEY S ABELLANOSA, Force Commander, 2nd PMFC MISAMIS OCCIDENTAL PPO
• PLTCOL JOEL S NACUA, Force Commander, 2nd PMFC MISAMIS ORIENTAL PPO
C,PNP CARLOS said in his talk to men to use the Shuttle Bus for personnel’s transportation back and forth on their way to camp and even going home.
PRO 10 has already practiced the “LIBRE SAKAY” of the personnel even before the new C, PNP announced and directed the new assigned Regional Director PBGEN BENJAMIN C ACORDA, JR to utilize the free transport of the new unit to the respective personnel. ###
Source: RPIO PRO 10