On September 11, 2017, Police Regional Office 10 under the leadership of PCSUPT TIMOTEO G PACLEB, Regional Director culminated the 23rd National Crime Prevention Week with a theme: “Pamayanang Mapagmasid, Kapayapaan ang Maihahatid” with Director ARNEL M AGABE, CESO IV, Regional Director, DILG 10 as Guest of Honor and Speaker during the Monday Flag Raising and Awarding Ceremonies at Camp Alagar, Lapasan, Cagayan de Oro City.
PCSUPT PACLEB, together with DIR. AGABE led the awarding ceremony to pay tribute and give due recognition to the Local Government Units and civilian individuals for their valuable contribution to the overall efficiency of Police Regional Office 10 in the performance of its mandated duties.
- Hon.Yevgeny Vincente B Emano, Provincial Governor, Misamis Oriental
- Hon. Oscar S Moreno, City Mayor, Cagayan de Oro City (Represented by Kagawad Jay R Pascual)
- Hon. Celco Regencia, City Mayor, Iligan City (represented by Councilor Ian C. Uy
- Hon. Jennie Rosalie T Uy, Municipal Mayor, Villanueva MisOr
- Hon. Leonardo Genesis T Calingasan, Mayor, Libona Bukidnon
- Hon. Al P Legaspi, Brgy Chairman, Bulua CDOC
- Hon. Veronico S Echavez, Brgy Chairman, Hinaplanon, Iligan City
- Hon. Nathaniel D Salvo, Brgy Chairman, Kolambugan, Lanao del Norte
- Mr. John Cristino Lao II, Owner of Summit Drilling Company, CDOC
- Mr. Roger Chiu, Owner of Graphics Store
Likewise a Medalya ng Papuri was given to PSI MARVIN N. CAJEGAS, Deputy Station Commander, Police Station 4 and SPO2 Lyrma N Cajegas, Chief PCR PNCO both from Iligan City Police Office were recognized for having been adjudged as the Regional Winner of the 2017 Search for PNP Model Family which was conducted by NAPOLCOM 10.
In his message DIR. AGABE expressed his deepest gratitude to the PNP for their dedication to duty and unselfish service for the welfare of the people and country. He emphasized the Department of the Interior and Local Government for the initiative of conceptualizing MASA MASID or the “Mamayang Ayaw sa Anomalya, Mamamayang Ayaw sa Ilegal na Droga”. He also stressed out that in order to win the war against criminality, the Police and the Community must work together to achieve a peaceful environment which is free from harm and danger so that our children and the unborn will enjoy its benefits in the next generation to come.