PRO 10 is now implementing its PNP Online Recruitment Application System (PNP ORAS), a web-based and central recruitment application system to fill the eight hundred sixty available slots for new batch of Police Recruits in the region. Applicants may reach the website: www.recruitment.pnp-dprm.com which will open on April 3, 2017 (8:00AM) to April 28 (11:59PM), 2017, to facilitate their application.
PCSUPT AGRIPINO G JAVIER, Regional Director PRO 10, said that the available slots for the region is divided into two (2). Regular Quota has 600 available slots needed by July 1, 2017; while Attrition Quota has 260 slots needed by November 16, 2017. Also, he said that these quotas should be filled up according to the guidelines issued by the National Police Commission.
Applicants will undergo the Physical Agility Test, Neuro-Psychological Examination, General Physical and Dental Examination as well as Drug Test to be administered by the PNP for the purpose of determining physical and mental health.
The following are the general qualification for appointment in the police service:
1. A citizen of the Philippines;
2. A person of good moral character;
3. Must possess a formal baccalaureate degree from a recognized institution of learning;
4. Must be eligible in accordance with the standards set by NAPOLCOM;
5. Must have not been dishonorably discharged from military employment or dismissed for cause from any civilian position in the government;
6. Must have not been convicted by final judgment of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude;
7. Must be at least 1.62 m. in height for male and 1.57 m. for female;
8. Must not weigh not more or less 5 kgs. than the standard weight corresponding to his or her height, age, and sex; and
9. Must not be less than 21 nor more than 30 years of age upon take oath.
Except for the last qualification, the above-enumerated qualifications shall be continuing in character and an absence of any one of them at any given time shall be a ground for separation or retirement from the service: Provided, that PNP members who are already in the service upon the effectively of RA 8551 shall be given at least two (2) years to obtain the minimum education qualification and one (1) year to satisfy the weight requirement.
a. Eligibility Requirements:
b. Civil Service Professional (CSP);
c. PO1 Entrance Exam (NAPOLCOM & CSC);
d. RA 1080 (Board Passer, Med Doctor, Engineering, Teacher etc...); and
e. RA 6506 (Criminologist).
PNP-Directorate for Personnel and Records Management (DPRM) reminds all aspiring applicants to secure their digitized/scanned copies of the following initial requirements in any size format (A4, Legal, Letter etc.) and in one (1) document PDF file each:
1. 2x2 white background colored picture in JPEG file format and with nametag (Surname, Given Name M.I.), format: white t-shirt (round neck/ v-neck), no glasses;
2. Transcript of Records and Diploma; and
3. Eligibility be in any size format = 1 PDF file.
In the end, all applicants must have 1 jpg file and 2 pdf files.
In line with this, all applicants of this region who have already submitted application forms at the Recruitment section, RPHRDD, Camp Alagar, Lapasan, Cagayan de Oro City are advised to register online to ensure that your application will be officially accepted. Only those who have registered online will be allowed to proceed to the next stage of the recruitment process.